Oh you guys – we don’t do many giveaways, but have we got a giveaway for you!!! Our friends at Sabra contacted us to see if we’d be interested in hosting a giveaway for a Big Green Egg – and of course we said yes!!!
While I could go on and on about our Big Green Egg, suffice it to say that we’ve had ours for more than 10 years and never had to replace a thing; our original cypress cart has served us well but a replacement is on the list this next season. In fact, we’ve never regretted making the purchase as it’s been a fabulous addition to our outdoor living space – and we don’t own any other type of grill – it’s Big Green Egg all the way, baby.
Burgers, dogs, smoked brisket, ribs, chicken, veggies – even grilled salad and seasonal fruit (both are awesome!) Our family regularly requests The Professor’s smoked turkey breast for Thanksgiving and we’ve baked artisan bread and make pizza that will absolutely rival any neighborhood pizzeria – guaranteed.
While this pork tenderloin is all gussied up for a holiday occasion with a honey-mustard glaze, it can easily be thinly sliced into a sandwich for a fabulous tailgating event – the best part? It’s ready in under 30-minutes!
Be sure to visit Sabra’s Ultimate Tailgating Sweepstakes for a chance to win even more prizes!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post as part of our partnership with Sabra; all opinions are strictly my own.
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HONEY-MUSTARD GLAZE
Makes approximately 1-1/4 cups of glaze
- 1 Pork Tenderloin (about 2 pounds)
- ½ cup Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 pinched crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- Place hummus, honey, cider vinegar, mustard, crushed red pepper and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small saucepan; stir to combine ingredients and heat until boiling
- Reduce to simmer and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes or until thick with a soft, jam-like consistency; remove from heat and add the thyme and parsley
- Remove approximately 1-cup of sauce for serving; use the remaining sauce to glaze the tenderloin while grilling
- Pat tenderloin dry and season with salt and pepper
- Place on a hot grill (grill temperature should be 350-375 degrees) and cook approximately10-minutes each side, basting with glaze after the tenderloin is turned; internal temperature should be 140 degrees when you pull it from the grill
- Rest tenderloin for 5-10-minutes before serving (internal temp should be 145 degrees after resting)
- Slice and serve with reserved glaze
FOR THE GIVEAWAY: Leave a comment below and we’ll pick a winner next Wednesday, December 17th at 12-noon EST; please make sure you leave your email addy ON THE CONTACT FORM ONLY – so that I can email the winner. The winner has 24-hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen – no exceptions so please check your emails on December 17th!
This prize includes one (1) of each of the following: the Large Big Green Egg, mates, nest, charcoal starters, 10 lb. bag of organic lump charcoal, grill gripper and ash tool, total ARV: $1,232.
No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. Big Green Egg is not responsible for any lost, stolen or non-delivered prizes. Big Green Egg prize will be shipped to an address in the continental United States only, by motor freight carrier with a delivery appointment required or picked up by winner at a local Big Green Egg Authorized Dealer. Assembly is required. Prize cannot be shipped to a PO Box. Prize carries no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Visit BigGreenEgg.com for assembly and warranty information. A signature will be required to receive prizes.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof) or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof).