52 sundays; october 9, 2011

Post image for 52 sundays; october 9, 2011

by Debra on October 9, 2011

I am officially on the hunt . . .

I’ve been bitten by the stemware bug . . . beautiful stemware from which you sip beautiful cocktails . . . more about said cocktails in a future post but for now suffice it to say that I’ve visited more Etsy and antique shops looking for vintage glassware in the past month than I’ve visited in my lifetime . . .

it’s become an obsession and I may need an intervention . . .

Debrah Leatherman February 14, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Perhaps I can help a little with your obsession! I will be posting some stemware on my Etsy in the morning. Check in!

I love it too-all vintage glass-I get the satisfaction of passing it on to others who will love it & hopefully have more room than I do!

Amy October 10, 2011 at 8:19 am

Ooooh…both of these are nice. Can’t wait to see what you find.

Brian @ A Thought For Food October 9, 2011 at 10:19 pm

I want those glasses! Really really badly! Hold me back!!!

Barbara | Creative Culinary October 9, 2011 at 6:51 pm

I’m already there Deb. Since I started the Happy Hour Friday section on my blog and make a new cocktail each week; it’s not just stemware but coasters, picks, cocktail napkins and more. The craziest part is I was looking for something in my bar and now see some of those and go…OMG…props! I fear I will soon wish I had put the bar into what used to be the dining room and is now called a photo studio!

tami October 9, 2011 at 4:18 pm

this is toooo funny. i scored some sweet deals on a few sets of vintage stemware and was going to send you an email photo. totally thought of you this morning :) hope you and your tooth are on the mend! xoxo

Angie @ Bigbearswife October 9, 2011 at 3:27 pm

ooo they are so pretty tho!

alexandra @ sweet betweens October 9, 2011 at 3:16 pm

Oh my! Those on the top that look like they’re hammered? They took my breath away. I’m with Miss in the Kitchen – I never thought about Etsy. The husband better not be surprised at the, err, budget ‘adjustments’ that might happen this month!

Ashley October 9, 2011 at 2:25 pm

What a stunning collection. I love mixing and matching. Each glass could tell a story.

Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen October 9, 2011 at 12:15 pm

Oh, I never thought about Etsy, now you have me going too! Those are some beautiful finds!

Tickled Red October 9, 2011 at 11:12 am

LOL…I have the same bug, as well as his buddies flatware, china, and pottery bugs. I bet that you have some great antique stores in your area. I love the ones you’ve found so far. Gorgeous!

{ 1 trackback }