52 Sundays; October 10, 2010

Post image for 52 Sundays; October 10, 2010

by Debra on October 10, 2010

Our room view – San Francisco Intercontinental Hotel, BlogHer Food Conference – stunning!

© 2010, Debra. All rights reserved.

marla {family fresh cooking} October 12, 2010 at 8:38 am

Um, hello—–how did we NOT meet each other at BlogHer Food??!! OK, next time, next conference we make a plan to do so. Hope your trip was amazing! xo

Cate O'Malley October 12, 2010 at 7:56 am

Beautiful views!

Anna Johnston October 11, 2010 at 10:54 pm

What a beautiful pic – big fan of a good sunset, especially over water. have fun at the conference & can’t wait to read all about it.

The Rowdy Chowgirl October 11, 2010 at 5:13 pm

I can’t wait to hear all about the conference!

Brian @ A Thought For Food October 11, 2010 at 10:20 am

Isn’t San Fran one of the greatest cities? I can’t wait to go there for FoodBuzzFest. Though we missed you for the Pity Party, I hope you had a great time at the real BHF

Sasa October 11, 2010 at 7:57 am

I’m afraid I’m HORRENDOUSLY envious you got to go to Blogher but I’m looking forward to reading all about it here soon! Apparently I’m going to be on U.S soil for all of 5 hours when I fly back to Austria from NZ after my Christmas hols but I have to work so I can make a stopover, boo – photos like this make me want to!

Monet October 11, 2010 at 12:13 am

Just beautiful! Take me to San Francisco!

Maris (In Good Taste) October 10, 2010 at 8:55 pm

Beautiful! Now that I am home I wish I took more photos like these. I ALSO wish we’d had the chance to chat more but I hope you had a wonderful time and I am looking forward to reading on more of your blog.

Wendi @ Bon Appetit Hon October 10, 2010 at 7:10 pm

I can not wait to hear about your BlogHer Food experience. I made the most of the Pity Party but I bet actually being there was fantastic.

I felt like you and the professor were at my table tonight. I made your curried pear and butternut soup. Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

bunkycooks October 10, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Beautiful views! Can’t wait to hear all about your travels.

Barbara | VinoLuciStyle October 10, 2010 at 1:07 pm

This is beautiful Deb…makes me miss the ocean from my years in NC although it hit me when seeing this picture how much the ocean and the mountains I now know in Denver share a magical quality when it comes to the sun setting.

Robyn October 10, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Gorgeous view from your room, Debra. Mine was of the street. :) Loved seeing you guys and hope y’all have a restful and relaxing week this week.

Kim October 10, 2010 at 11:25 am

Ahhh, the city I eloped to this summer. Beautiful!!! Can’t wait to hear more about it.